CYWADO TRAINING COLLEGE MBANDE CAMPUS DAR-ES-SALAAM
Department of College Administration
ACADEMIC MEMO 2014/2015
· All interested candidates are required to acquire admission for a place of study through filling in the official college application forms
· All applications for interested candidates should be put before the academic interview table for processing (all students should undergo through a mutual interviews)
· Application selections should follow within seven days after the interviews
· Applying students should have completed form IV secondary education level or above with passes or credit scores
· A student to be accepted should have at least 18 years of age
· All students intending to take early childhood education should have light blue shirts and dark blue trousers and skirts including dark blue ties for gents and scuffs for ladies, course counter books and other academic accessories, for more information contact dean of studies.
· Students intending to take health courses should be prepared with both white and light green garments, stethoscope, and thermometer, this include course counter books etc.
3. FINANCIAL SUPPORT /IFORMATION
Grants students should possess and present their grant papers for approval, whilst self sponsored students should visit college finance for tuition fees prescriptions.
All students admitted for any course of study should have to submit their 2 paper reams, pay for their identification cards and buy course pamphlets.
5. COURSE DURATIONS
All training courses shall last for 2 years at either certificate level or diploma level based on entry qualifications, in which each year shall have 2 semesters comprised of four months each.
6. HEALTH CHECK-UP
Before any student should start his or her studies there shall be a simple test for general health condition to be performed at the college campus.
YOU ARE ALL MOST WELCOME